Life, Family, the Heart of Me: November Pinterest Day(s)

~Our Family~

~Our Family~

Monday, November 3, 2014

November Pinterest Day(s)

    So today was supposed to be our big November Pinterest Day.  The thing is, we've been passing around a fun little virus for the past week or so and this is the first day we all feel somewhat functional.  We don't get sick like this... we haven't in a long time.  It's been quite challenging, but now that we're past it (knock on wood) we can breathe a sigh of relief and move on with our lives.

    I decided that because we took an entire week off of school last week, we really couldn't afford to waste any more time and had to dig in to our lessons today.  That, and, this mama was too covered in blankets to make it to the store for our supplies yesterday.  But you know, that's life.  Anyway, I had the brilliant idea of breaking up our Pinterest Day this month.  We'll do a couple activities a week throughout the entire month so that we can do all the fun activities we planned without the hassle of fitting it all into one busy day.

  I will attach links for each individual activity we're looking forward to enjoying, as well as a link to the November Pinterest Day 2014 board... well... for that, just click here.  As you will see, we went with the turkey/Thanksgiving theme for this month.  Why not?  As we do our activities, I'll post pictures on my Facebook Page so you can see my cutie pie kids and what not.  :)


November Pinterest Day 2014 Links


      To get us out of the house and on the move. 

      So there's a recipe for homemade butter at the top of this post.  Looks delish, but that's a bonus to the activity we're planning on using.  Scroll down to find the printable for this.  Looks like fun!

     I plan on printing the colorful Thanksgiving Jokes page and cutting each joke out individually for the kids to take turns reading to the rest of us.  They need a bit of "public" speaking practice... why not make it fun? and funny? :)

      My two younger kids LOVE color by number sheets.  This is for them.  

      For my oldest two. 

      My kids like to color... and so do I.  I'm particularly fond of the pictures with verses.

      As if we didn't eat enough sweets on Halloween.  This brings a little salt into the mix.  Fun, quick, easy.  What's not to love?

      This will be a fun family project.

      My kids love paint and googly eyes.  This should satisfy their artsy wishes.  *Note:  I have no idea what the link has to do with the art project.  I'm just using the picture on Pinterest.  Pretty obvious what needs to be done anyway. :)


    Everything is simple, fun, and festive.  November should be a great month for us!  Don't forget... pictures to come on my Facebook Page.  Be sure to "like" the page to keep up with all my posts. 

 Happy Pinteresting to all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment