Life, Family, the Heart of Me: My Heart

~Our Family~

~Our Family~

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Heart

  There are six people in my life who fill my heart more deeply than anyone else on the planet: My best friend Jesus, my ruggedly handsome husband, and my four adorably wonderful children.  They are who I live for.  They are who I'd die for.  They are my everything.

  As moms, we all go through a series of emotions on a daily basis, heck, on an hourly basis.  One minute, the kids can be smiling, cooperating, and warming your heart, and the next, all you-know-what can break loose and you find yourself hiding in the bathroom just to clear your head.  I know~ I just went through it today. ;)  We can all use a pat on the back, a good hug, or a kind word. Whether we feel we've got it all together, or we've failed miserably, we can always, always use some encouragement.

  I love to write to encourage others. Whether it be through a letter, a Facebook status, or a simple text, I enjoy lifting people's spirits in the best way I know how.  My goal in sharing my thoughts and experiences is to be a voice of encouragement and love to other moms who might need a little pick me up, or who might just want to hear that someone else knows exactly what they're going through.

  One thing is clear: I don't know diddlysquat about the grand scheme of things, but I know a heck of a lot about love and the life of a mom.  I'll share what I know... or rather, what I think I know about motherhood, marriage, homeschooling, my relationship with the Lord, and life in general.

Grab a cup of coffee, and join me on this quest to explore the big things and little things in life: the things that grasp our hearts.






No comments:

Post a Comment